Weight Tracker

4.22.2009

The Skinny on Weigh-in Number One

This afternoon I had my last work-out with my personal trainer, J, before surgery. In honor of this I finally let him take my measurements like he’d been trying to convince me to since I first started working out with him last summer. I though it would be good to have some starting stats, so here they are.

Weigh-in #1

Weight- 308.4# (I was actually 313.4# on Mon night so I’ve already lost 5#. Yay me!)
Chest- 52.5”
Shoulders- 49.5”
Waist- 51.5”
Hips- 59.5”
Thigh- 29.5”
Calf- 20”
Arm- 21.5”

So, there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The numbers don’t lie, but they will change. My next official weight will be on surgery day, then I figure I’ll generally weigh in weekly and take my measurements once a month. Till then, wish me yummy sugar-free jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment